What is the ordering process?
1. Add the products you want to purchase to your Basket by clicking on the ‘Add to Basket’ button.
2. Click on the basket icon in the top right hand corner of any page on our webiste, and then click on the checkout tab that pops up on the right hand side as a result.
3. You will then have the option to either log in, register a new account, or continue as a guest. If you are a new customer and looking to meet our terms and conditions to receive 10% OFF Your First Order, then you must choose to register a new account and sign up to our newsletter at the checkout to qualify.
4. Once you have chosen how you wish to continue, you will then be directed to our one page checkout where you should first complete Step 2, and fill in the blanks with all of the required information. Just below this section, you will be asked to choose a password if you wish to create an account with us, you should then tick the box to sign up to our newsletter to qualify for 10% off your first order.
5. Now go to step 3 of the checkout page, to choose your preferred delivery option, before moving on to step 4 where you should choose how you would like to pay for your order, with the option of several credit or debit cards or alternatively PayPal.
6. Next please let us know how you found us by selecting a response to fill in the ‘how did you hear about us?’ section underneath the payment options. You should then enter any coupons or gift vouchers you wish to use in the section below this before finally ticking the box to agree to our terms and conditions and continuing securely.
7. You will now be directed onto the final step of the order process, where you will see a summary of your order. Please check all this information is correct, before then proceeding to enter your payment information through your desired payment method. Please double check all information and click confirm and pay to place your order.
8. Your order has now been placed. Please sit back and relax for your order to arrive, allowing for the stated lead-time that can be found on either the product page or your order.