How It Works
Where do our products come from?
We spend a lot of time here at Naken searching for new brands and products, which has led to us stocking over 16,000 products across 90 plus separate design brands. Our products are sourced from all over the globe and are designed and manufactured from the world’s top designers and most renowned brands. We are constantly sending our representatives to interior trade shows around the UK and the rest of Europe to take note of any eye catching pieces and brands that we feel fit our vision and values here at Naken, hence why we consider our collection as hand-picked by us.
How do we stock and ship products?
We have an incredibly large selection of products here at Naken, with everything from Rugs to Lighting, so it’s hard to find a product that we don’t have on offer. However, if this is the case, we have the ability to source and match products due to our vast network of connections in the industry, so just let us know what it is you’re looking for here at; [email protected] and we’ll find it.
The majority of our products are held in our warehouse for quick dispatch, with the stock of each individual product being available to view next to the retail price on its individual page. With specialist pieces and particularly larger items, however, we will order these items in for you directly from the manufacturer, with accurate delivery dates being clearly displayed on the product page.
We have a dedicated team of customer service and logistics employees here at Naken who try their very best to ensure that all orders are dealt with smoothly and effectively, minimising the chance of any problems and resolving issues promptly. So in the event that an item is out of stock or not available, you will be contacted and notified of the delay as soon as possible. Providing that you are happy with the new delivery date and still wish to go ahead with your order, we would, of course, keep you regularly informed on the status of your order throughout.
All of our orders are shipped by our trusted courier partner UPS, who are well-known and respected for their prompt and efficient delivery service. Meaning once your item leaves us; it is in the best possible to hands to reach your doorstep intact and on time.
We ship internationally to all countries, and try our best to make this as affordable for you as possible by subsiding the delivery charges as we believe our products should be enjoyed all over the globe. Please see our delivery page for further details and more information on prices.
For more information on delivery, please visit our Delivery Information Page.
What is the ordering process?
1. Add the products you want to purchase to your Basket by clicking on the ‘Add to Basket’ button.
2. Click on the basket icon in the top right hand corner of any page on our webiste, and then click on the checkout tab that pops up on the right hand side as a result.
3. You will then have the option to either log in, register a new account, or continue as a guest. If you are a new customer and looking to meet our terms and conditions to receive 10% OFF Your First Order, then you must choose to register a new account and sign up to our newsletter at the checkout to qualify.
4. Once you have chosen how you wish to continue, you will then be directed to our one page checkout where you should first complete Step 2, and fill in the blanks with all of the required information. Just below this section, you will be asked to choose a password if you wish to create an account with us, you should then tick the box to sign up to our newsletter to qualify for 10% off your first order.
5. Now go to step 3 of the checkout page, to choose your preferred delivery option, before moving on to step 4 where you should choose how you would like to pay for your order, with the option of several credit or debit cards or alternatively PayPal.
6. Next please let us know how you found us by selecting a response to fill in the ‘how did you hear about us?’ section underneath the payment options. You should then enter any coupons or gift vouchers you wish to use in the section below this before finally ticking the box to agree to our terms and conditions and continuing securely.
7. You will now be directed onto the final step of the order process, where you will see a summary of your order. Please check all this information is correct, before then proceeding to enter your payment information through your desired payment method. Please double check all information and click confirm and pay to place your order.
8. Your order has now been placed. Please sit back and relax for your order to arrive, allowing for the stated lead-time that can be found on either the product page or your order.
What are my payment options?
As explained in the above points, there are two main ways two pay, by either using your credit or debit card, or through PayPal. Both of these options are well trusted methods of payment, so you can always be sure to buy with confidence from us.
We take many different credit and debit card providers, giving you flexibility with your payment options. These include: Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron and Mastercard and Maestro.
We do also accept American Express; to pay this way you will need to click to pay through PayPal, then choose pay with card once you are on their site and using your American Express card. Please note you cannot pay with your American Express card using our checkout system, you must go through PayPal.
We only accept payment in GBP, you may want to take this in to consideration when deciding on your payment method, as your bank may decide to charge you a conversation rate when paying in a different currency.
Is my payment secure, and are my details safe?
Your payment is secured by 3d secure in the form of either Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode. This means that you will be asked to enter select characters of your secure password which you would have previously set up with your bank, meaning that no one else will be able to authorize payment apart from yourself.
We are also accredited by Trustwave security services who scan our system on a regular basis to ensure that there are no threats. This accreditation means that we are trusted in the world of commerce and that you can be confident your details are safe with us.
We use SSL (Secured Socket Layer) Encryption on all sensitive information pages – sensitive information pages include: Our Secure Checkout, Registration Pages, and any other page where you are required to enter personal or sensitive information.
Can I cancel my order?
If you change your mind about a product it is possible to cancel it before dispatch, so please contact us as soon as possible in this situation. Made to order products are not eligible for cancellation, so please keep an eye out on each products individual page whether it is ‘available/ in-stock’ or ‘made to order’. How do returns work?
All items are returnable with the exception of products that we arrange as ‘made to order’ – for more information on returns please see our Returns Policy Page.
Any further questions?
If we didn’t answer all your questions then feel free to send us a message at [email protected]